Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Happy day, all is well

I had my first prenatal OB visit today. All the fun stuff, including bloodwork and an ultrasound. I got my first look at the baby, and got to see its heart beating. That was a little relieving. Not that I was worried or having any troublesome symptoms, but it's just kind-of there, in the back of your mind...what if things aren't working the way they're supposed to?

So here's a picture of little MJ:


Oh, I guess I should maybe explain "MJ" to you. Until I get the ultrasound at 20 weeks that tells me if I'm having a boy or a girl, the baby will be known as MJ. At that point in time, I will learn if I'm having a Matthew or a Julie. So until then, MJ it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!!! I can already tell :-)

S. Schuller said...

Matthew or Julie! That's cool that you already have your names picked out!