First, we have the puzzle:
Ben bought this for me on our California trip back in October. We just got around to doing it in the last week or so.
Next we have my great finds at Joann's. I needed to hem some maternity pants so that they would fit. While I was wandering around Joann's looking for a few supplies that I needed, I stumbled across an endcap with these rotary cutters on sale:
I was at Joann's at about 8:45 on a Saturday night. They close at 9:00. They had already put up the sale prices for the following day, so they honored them for me. Forty percent off -- yay!
Next, I have some baby stuff. Until a couple of weeks ago, I wasn't sure how excited my mom was about the impending arrival of her first grandchild. My mom is generally a very mellow person, and doesn't tend to get excited about things, so it's been hard to tell. A few weeks ago, I get a package in the mail from her. Rather, the package was addressed to Julie Joyce Nutter, but since she currently has limited use of her limbs and digits, I took the liberty of opening the package for her. Mom had bought a bunch of baby and toddler clothes and wrapped them in gift boxes with wrapping paper. I knew then that she was getting excited. Then this week, on Valentine's Day, another package arrived from Mom. Well, two -- one for me, and one again for Julie. As Ben and I started to look through this batch of clothes (and shoes), I came across the following t-shirt:
There is now no doubt in my mind as to whether my mom is getting excited or not!
Lastly, on Wednesday, I got home from work and Ben informed me that I apparently had another boyfriend that I hadn't told him about (whoops!). These flowers had been boxed up on the porch, and addressed to me:
No comments:
Post a Comment