Mostly I'm ambivalent. Maybe a little resistant. I have no desire to ingratiate myself with this fad, and in fact, I'm really glad that the movie has finally hit theaters, because now the hype has simmered down a little.
I've been mostly content to express my disinterest, without begrudging my many friends who are fans of Twilight.
Until now.
This is just. plain. wrong.
People Magazine has a poll on their website, asking who is the sexiest vampire.
Currently, Robert Pattinson (who plays Edward in the movie Twilight) has 48% of the vote.
I have a serious problem with this. No way -- NO WAY -- is Robert Pattinson sexier than David Boreanaz. There are very few men in this world who are sexier than David Boreanaz, and the freakish little 22 year old wimp with weird hair is certainly not one of them.
These are two of those who are:
The gorgeous and multi-talented Hugh Jackman






9 comments:
Woah...that last guy looks freakish like a vampire, but he certainly isn't sexy.
I loved your post! I agree with you. Robert Pattinson (or whatever his name is) is not the cutest guy around. Hugh Jackman is definitely up there, though!
speaking of hugh jackman, i heard that australia is really good. people coming out of theaters crying...loving it!
I agree that David Boreanaz is wat hotter! As for Hugh Jackman - his is so hot and he can sing!
I read the first book and liked it but I don't have any desire to read the others. I saw the movie and thought it was terrible. The script was cheese.
AMEN to Hugh Jackman!!!
And... Brad Pitt is chopped liver? Despite the branjolina hype, he still gets my vote. Pattinson doesn't even remotely float my boat.
BTW- Australia was way long... way, way, way long and could have ended 3-4 times before it finally did.
Hugh Jackman all the way!!!!!! Twilight boy is ugly I think!
I know this is an older post, so maybe you won't actually see this comment, but I had to say something! I am SOOO with you on David Boreanaz!! My favorite t.v. show right now is Bones. (Matt just stormed out even though I tried to convince him that he would look a bit like David Boreanaz if he slimmed down a bit and started tanning! =)) Anyway, I also agree about Hugh Jackman, I have always thought he was pretty good looking. I also would add Viggo Mortensen to the list (Strider from Lord of the Rings). He's one I like too. Funny list! I agree with you on all points, minus your husband---I'd have to replace my husband for him! =)
Post a Comment