On one hand, I feel like I've been really busy, but on the other hand, I can't think of much that I've done.
Quick recap:
- Julie is very much into solid foods by now. She eats rice cereal, oatmeal, peas, bananas, squash, pears, and (as of today) carrots.
- Since we never got Julie to take a bottle, we've decided to skip that step and just get her used to a sippy cup at this point. Since I don't have enough of a milk supply anymore to really pump (even though I know that yes, pumping will increase that supply), so we've also introduced water into Julie's diet. She doesn't quite "get" that she's supposed to suck, but she's working on it.
- We had a great Thanksgiving weekend with Ben's family. I may or may not eventually get around to posting pictures.
- We're leaving this weekend for our Christmas break. First we're going to Maine to visit friends for a few days, and then driving down to Connecticut to spend Christmas with my family. Ben will only be there for a few days. He plans on driving back in time to be at Church on the last Sunday of the year, as he is the ward clerk and has lots to do. Julie and I will be flying back on January 7th.
- Ben might actually start posting on this blog. He has a story he wants to tell, and I told him he should start a series on here called "I'm not an idiot!" since he has several anecdotes that fall under that category.
- I may or may not be posting much while I'm gone. Since I don't have any Wishful Wednesdays or Friday Features already in mind, I'm probably not going to be continuing those for a few weeks, as I don't have time to draft and schedule them for publication before I leave.
- Julie is scooting all over the place. I may have already mentioned this elsewhere. She's not terribly interested in sitting up, but she's pretty mobile by now.
- Still no teeth.
5 comments:
Hee hee hee. A new post! Hope you have a happy holiday and travel safe!
sounds like you are staying busy and having fun with Julie. We are looking forward to seeing you here in CT soon! Have a safe trip here.
have a great holiday and vacation!
It's good to get an update. I can't wait to see Julie when we get back. Emma has finally started getting an interest in sitting up on her own and is now scooting in the army crawl.
Travel safe and know that I love and miss you!
Post a Comment