I grabbed the camera the other day when Julie was being really silly. She found a stray sock of hers on the floor, and picked it up and just shoved it in her mouth and kept crawling toward me, huge smile on her face. I loved it! I was cracking up so much. She's such a funny girl, and she's starting to know it.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Happy Monday!
It's been a fun week with Julie. She talks all day long. She loves to babble, and I'm starting to think that a few of her "dada"s are actually on purpose. She is also working on the crawl. Her tights from today are all pilly on the knees, and it was the first time she wore them. Most of our house has hardwood flooring, which makes it tricky to stay on your knees when you've got pants on, but she can do it on the rug or the carpet.
I grabbed the camera the other day when Julie was being really silly. She found a stray sock of hers on the floor, and picked it up and just shoved it in her mouth and kept crawling toward me, huge smile on her face. I loved it! I was cracking up so much. She's such a funny girl, and she's starting to know it.





I absolutely love this action shot. This is so Julie.
Headed for the fireplace.
Got her turned around.
I grabbed the camera the other day when Julie was being really silly. She found a stray sock of hers on the floor, and picked it up and just shoved it in her mouth and kept crawling toward me, huge smile on her face. I loved it! I was cracking up so much. She's such a funny girl, and she's starting to know it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I *love* the sock in the mouth. That is so cute. What a little personality that one has! So fun.
She is so cute, Janelle! I love that smile! She was so excited!
Socks in the mouth! So funny!
How adorable is she. I can kind of see some of Ben's features in her. But she will grow out of it and be just as beautiful as her Mama.
This is why you should never spend a fortune on toys. Jacob was fasinated with my wooden spoons at this stage, and Ginny will play forever with the pumpkin bowl.
So true, Jerie! Kids like the silliest common things WAY more than any toy you buy them!
Love the sock in the mouth, Julie!
So cute! She is getting so big. I love the sock in the mouth, just wait till she discovers the toilet paper roll!
Post a Comment