Yes, she climbed into that drawer on her own. She couldn't figure out how to get back out again, so she was crying for help. I saw her in there, and of course ran for the camera before helping her. She wasn't pleased that I left her there without helping her first, but when she saw the camera, she smiled for it, even though she was in between cries.
These two are just really cute.
Sometimes her eyes are half-closed in pictures, making her look a little drugged. She's not. I promise.
The next three are eating pictures. The first one is my favorite.
I was trying to get a good picture of her funny hair (which is standing on end after we wiped chili out of it), but I don't know what she's doing with her face.
She was only barely willing to leave my glasses on long enough for me to snap a picture, but she wasn't terribly thrilled with the idea.
And here's a video of her looking funny. Grammy would be proud.

1 comment:
She looks like a mini you with those glasses on. Great videos. What a fun post.
Post a Comment