I got "By the Sea Side" but I don't know how to put it on my blog like you did. That was cool.
That was a fun quiz, Janelle! Looks like I am "Classical Tones." It must be true because several of the colors listed are VERY close to the colors I have used in almost every room of my house. Funny.
Oh, yeah. How did you get the little box, rather than copying and pasting it huge like I did on my blog?That is funny that we got the same, though. *twilight zone music*
I am Classic - Tones. I think I have five of those colors in the quilt I am working on right now. How boring am I?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I got "By the Sea Side" but I don't know how to put it on my blog like you did. That was cool.
That was a fun quiz, Janelle! Looks like I am "Classical Tones." It must be true because several of the colors listed are VERY close to the colors I have used in almost every room of my house. Funny.
Oh, yeah. How did you get the little box, rather than copying and pasting it huge like I did on my blog?
That is funny that we got the same, though. *twilight zone music*
I am Classic - Tones. I think I have five of those colors in the quilt I am working on right now. How boring am I?
Post a Comment