Thursday, April 8, 2010

Her heart belongs to Daddy

We all know I hate doing laundry, right? Well, a few weeks ago, it got pretty bad. All of Julie's pajamas were dirty. (To my credit, they shouldn't have been, time-wise -- she still had plenty of clean clothes, but she had managed to pee through them all or get food on them or otherwise render them dirty sooner than the rest of her laundry.) I didn't realize this until bedtime one night, so I went and grabbed one of Ben's shirts to put on her for pajamas. She was really confused at first, and having a hard time with it, because the particular shirt I grabbed was a size too big for Ben, so it was long and had really long (short on him) sleeves. Julie kept tripping on it and seemed confused as to why it wasn't fitting her the way she's used to pajamas fitting her. She's also never worn a nightgown before, so the open concept was foreign to her. She kept trying to just take the shirt off. Ben grabbed the camera while I was putting the shirt on her, and he start snapping away. This was only a couple of weeks after we got the camera, and I think the settings were a little funky, because none of the pictures turned out great. I thought I'd post them anyway, because they're just so darn cute.




Finally tucked into bed:

2 comments:

Scott and Jillian said...

Lol. That is cute!

JerieH said...

Look at it this way: an adventure like that is sure to tucker her out.