Julie is learning how to jump. It's really amusing. It started with the bed and the couch. We are working on nipping those in the bud. Then it was leaping (read: falling) into our arms at the top of the stairs as we head down. Then it was standing on the stool in the bathroom, leaning forward to grasp the edge of the sink, and jumping off onto the floor. Now she's attempting it from the ground itself. She's got the basic idea right, but she has yet to get enough upward force to catch any air. It's hilarious to watch.
(You will need a password to view this video: it is jumper.)
(Ironically, the pajamas she's wearing in this video have monkeys on them and say "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!" I chose the title for this post before remembering that detail.)
4 comments:
too cute! It seems like she is just growing up and getting so big!
Very cute video. I love how Ben jumps over Julie:)
I love it. So funny.
I love it! Toddler jumping is so fun to watch!
Post a Comment