Sunday, April 25, 2010

Too young for gum

Sigh.

Ben made me take these pictures.

Julie has a thing with getting into my purse. No matter how many times I tell her "no" or suggest/distract with a different activity, the only effective way to keep her out of it is to put it up high out of her reach. But I don't always remember.

Here's the thing about this particular incident: Ben was in the room when she did it. He was reading or napping or something.





2 comments:

JerieH said...

I can't keep Ginny out of mine either. With Jacob I can just tell him the gum is minty and he will leave it alone, but no such luck with Ginny - sigh...

Kellie said...

Same here. I've started putting the diaper bag on top of the fridge, but then it tends to fall down. Emma has gotten into my gum so many times. She doesn't seem to care that it's one of the few things that keeps me from barfing in the morning.