Thursday, April 22, 2010

Two much fun

Happy birthday, Julie!

Today Julie turns two. While last year I posted a montage of my favorite photos of her throughout the year, I thought that this year I'd write a little bit about her, since she has much more personality than she did a year ago. Don't worry, though. There will be pictures, too.

(Even though you can't see her face, I really like this picture.)

2 favorite foods: Craisins and cheese
2 favorite movies: Up and The Princess and the Frog (the birdie/doggie movie, and the froggie movie, respectively)
2 favorite people: Daddy and Daddy (since she still refuses to say 'Mama')
2 places she goes most often: church (nursery) and the grocery store
2 favorite books: A Wocket in my Pocket and pretty much anything else (AWIMP is in the car, along with two other books, but it's the only one she ever wants to look at while we're in the car. She'll sit and look through it for half an hour, perfectly content)
2 favorite things to do: puzzles and reading
2 more favorite things to do: bubbles and baths
2 biggest milestones this year: walking/mobility and talking/communication
2 biggest physical changes: longer hair and greater resemblance to Mama
2 things she looks forward to every day: taking a walk when Daddy gets home and getting dressed (she loves to put shoes on!)







Some of my favorite shots from this day turned out pretty blurry, because not only was she running, but I was running to keep up with her as well.

8 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Julie! She is so cute. I love her long hair & reading about what things she's into. What a fun (and terrifying) age to look forward to this year! Let the twos begin!!!

Celeste Jean said...

what great pictures! you neighborhood looks very nice.

JerieH said...

Happy Birthday Julie - wish we were there to celebrate with you. XOXOXOX

angelalois said...

I like all the "2"s... what a cute idea. happy birthday julie!

Scott and Jillian said...

Awww. How sweet! Happy birthday, Julie!

Kellie said...

I'm sorry we missed her birthday! She looks darling, though:) Happy (really late) birthday, Julie!

Malya said...

It is so fun to see your girl growing up. What a cute girl! I can definately see some resemblance. 2 year olds are so fun. So sweet. Mine are 3 1/2, 1, and one on the way, in July.

Summer said...

Happy Birthday, Julie! Our little girls are growing so fast!