Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wishful Wednesday: Revisited

Remember the last WW post I made? Dishing about dishes? Well, my totally awesome friend Kellie happened across the exact dish that I wished for at TJ Maxx, for only $10, and she picekd it up for me! I was really excited. It was a thoughtful gesture, and I was not feeling well the day she brought it over, so it really cheered me up. I promptly washed it and started making dinner, because it was begging to be used. I used it again later that week, and twice again since then. I love it.





7 comments:

Kellie said...

I have to say that dinner looks quite yummy! I'm glad you like the dish!

Summer said...

Awww! That was so sweet of Kellie! It looks like a great dish (and dinner too)!

Peter, Pam, Tristan, and Kaiman said...

Hey what did you make in your new dish? Its looks wonderful and delicious. Can I get your recipe?

Rachel Holloway said...

which Maxx did she get it at?!?! I loooove that dish and would love one too!!!

Janelle said...

Pam and Summer, the word "dinner" is linked in the post. It's a previous post on this blog.

Carissa Poyfair said...

I totally bought that same dish at TJ Maxx for 10 dollars too! But mine is white. I love it! And your dinner looks amazing!

Marilyn said...

I am suddenly drooling and very hungry...