Monday, July 26, 2010

Busy busy!

Things we've been up to lately (and a few things still to come):
  • April 23-24: Time Out For Women in Pittsburgh with some girlfriends
  • April 28-May 6: Julie and I visited my family in Connecticut
  • June 15-18: Girls' Camp
  • June 23-29: Julie and I visited Ben's family in Indiana; Ben did a short 16 mile backpacking trip with a fellow Scout leader, then joined us in Indiana for the last few days
  • July 11-17: Ben went to Scout Camp for a week
  • July 19-23: Ben went to a conference in Maryland for work
  • sometime in August: we'll go camping for a family vacation (this will be our first family vacation that has nothing to do with holidays or visiting extended family)
  • sometime in August or September (hopefully): my mom comes to Cleveland to visit
These are just things that have lasted longer than a day. This doesn't even include all our day-to-day activities, evening events, or anything like that. I'm working on getting photos edited from several of these activities to share. Sorry I've been MIA for so long.

2 comments:

angelalois said...

OK I just wanted to comment here and say, yeah, some days I vacuum and it feels like that's all I do! You gotta get food on the table and keep the place clean AND do all these other exciting things? Life is tough and it's easy to get behind on the blog ;-) we're having fun tho, right?

Scott and Jillian said...

Sounds like you've been having fun! Happy to see a couple of new posts.

Oh, and at first when I read the last sentence I thought it said "MLIA for a while" , and I was thinking, "My Life Is Average"?! Love that site!!