We stayed for about a week. Mom and Dad were both there (Dad's traveling a lot these days for work). Clayton was in school, but Candice was home visiting for a month after graduation. It was nice, because were all together, except for Ben.
I brought my camera with me, but I didn't take very many photos (not like last summer's visit). I did do a couple of informal photo shoots, though. I got some great shots of my brother Clayton playing tennis, which you can see here, and my sister Candice wanted me to take some pictures of her too, since he last nice ones were her senior (high school) portraits. You can see hers here.
I did get a few of mom and Julie at Clayton's tennis match.
While I was taking pictures of Clayton playing, Mom was helping Julie climb the van.
+Connecticut+April-May+20101.jpg)
+Connecticut+April-May+2010.jpg)
+Connecticut+April-May+2010.jpg)
And even though we told her the photo shoot was for Auntie Candice, Julie still wanted in on it. It was after church on Sunday, so that's why Julie is still in her cute dress.
I swear this kid has no fear. It's lucky Candice was there, because one of these days, Julie is going to jump off something that high.
Julie loves looking at pictures of Candice. She really likes her, so she wanted to be very involved.
So I said earlier that I didn't really take very many photos, but then I made a post full of them. These are pretty much all I took the whole week. It was a nice laid-back visit, though. Other than the drive.
3 comments:
Looks like you had a good visit (not to mention, good timing). Seems like your dad is on the road alot, Clayton is gone on trip after trip, and mom is doing more road trips, of late... plus, catching Cando before she started new new job. Thanx for the posting.
HOLY COW!!! I could never do that-make a drive like that by myself. Way to go. I hate driving for two hours by myself. You are a trooper.
She's absolutely precious!
Post a Comment