First, there was this. It happened in about 15 minutes, though clearly it doesn't require that long. This is the second time in a week she's done this with my herbs and spices. Before I could clean any of it up, however, I had to find a large bath towel to soak up all the water on the floor. She loves to play with water.
And then there was this. Julie's first encounter with markers.
I tried to take a picture, but she went running away from me. She came back just moments later, carrying "her" camera.
It really is hard to be mad when she looks at me like this. And I guess I'm not mad. Not really. It's still pretty easy to be frustrated, though. I actually think the cuteness fuels the frustration.
Oh yeah, and it's only 2:30.
4 comments:
hahahaha!!! OH NO!!! What a day!
I remember a certain little boy of mine who would do many of those kinds of things....very, very stressful! lol
Good thing you're easy going about it. Emma, unfortunately, has had many sessions with markers.
I've always said it's a good thing they're cute. If not, Wesley woulda been sold to gypsies months ago...
Wow! I can totally relate though because Aurora loves to create disasters wherever she goes. ;)
Post a Comment