Julie has been in need of a few new stories lately, so we've pulled out some of my old Strawberry Shortcake books. They're still a little advanced to hold her interest for long, but she likes them for the most part. She doesn't get to read them by herself, because they're "Mama's special books," and she has to be very soft with them.
This morning, she and I were reading about Raspberry Tart's surprise birthday party. Raspberry was very sad because she thought everyone had forgotten her special day.

Julie was quite pathetic in her sympathy. It was pretty cute. She even whimpered.




(She did that hand thing all on her own -- no prompting. I mimicked Raspberry, and then Julie mimicked me, but I didn't try to get her to do it. It was darn cute. She did it again so I could take the pictures, but this is all her.)
1 comment:
That is adorable.
Post a Comment