Julie has been getting plenty of baby-tending practice lately. Like many toddlers, she goes through phases with her toys. Recently, she found the long-lost bottle that belongs to her "Baby Maddie." Said bottle has rekindled her interest in the doll. She is quite nurturing: she feeds Baby Maddie, burps her, rocks her to sleep, sometimes even changes her diaper, sings to her, and is generally very caring. I think she might actually understand that "Baby Robyn" isn't just a game -- she'll really be a baby in our family.
I've been wanting to get a baby doll for wesley to practice being a big brother with. I've heard it'd a good idea... looks like Julie is taking her role very seriously :-)
2 comments:
I love the top picture on this post. So cute!
I've been wanting to get a baby doll for wesley to practice being a big brother with. I've heard it'd a good idea... looks like Julie is taking her role very seriously :-)
Post a Comment