That is pretty incredible! So crazy how a little person can FIT inside so scrunched up!!! :)
Creative pictures!I love your blog background! Where did you get it? Makes me want to change mine but I just re-did it recently for fall. Hm.
Congrats! She is beautiful. What a clever shot.
Joo Lin, I make my own backgrounds using digital scrapbooking paper. It's not a premade template.
That's fun! Maybe someday I will pick your brain as to how to do that. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is pretty incredible! So crazy how a little person can FIT inside so scrunched up!!! :)
Creative pictures!
I love your blog background! Where did you get it? Makes me want to change mine but I just re-did it recently for fall. Hm.
Congrats! She is beautiful. What a clever shot.
Joo Lin, I make my own backgrounds using digital scrapbooking paper. It's not a premade template.
That's fun! Maybe someday I will pick your brain as to how to do that. :)
Post a Comment