Robyn Ruth Nutter was born at 7:56am on Friday, November 18th. She was 8 pounds, 8 ounces, and 21 14 inches long. (For those keeping track, that means more than three pounds heaver than Julie, and 3.5 inches longer.) She and I are both doing well. There really is no birth story, as the surgery was completely uneventful, just the way we'd hoped and expected. We anticipate being able to go home on Monday.
She's so cute! She looks so much like Julie, those checks and nose. I guess they get them from you! So cute! Congrats!!! Cannot wait to meet her and hold her!
Awwww! Sweet baby Robyn! Clearly I need to be on Facebook more, cause I didn't even know she had arrived until today! ;) Congrats to you and your family! Hope you are all doing well!
How sweet! I cannot believe how she looks just like julie... however that isn't how I remember Julie looking at first ( but I guess she was a lot smaller). Good luck, she's beautiful!
11 comments:
Oh, she is adorable!! Congratulations! I am so glad to hear everything went just as you'd hoped! Can't wait to meet her!
Love! What a cutie! Auntie Bre wants to kiss those cheeks! :) I'm so happy for you all!
She is soooo precious!! Congratulations to you and your family - I'm so happy for all of you!! Give her hugs n kisses for me please :)
She is super cute Janelle!! Congrats. So happy for you guys!!
look at those pinchable cheeks! So cute! Congrats!
She's so cute! She looks so much like Julie, those checks and nose. I guess they get them from you! So cute! Congrats!!! Cannot wait to meet her and hold her!
Congratulations Ben and Janelle... and, Julie TOO! She is a purdy lil one... or bigger one!
love those cheeks! what a cutie! glad all went so well & that she's so healthy. congratulations!!!!
Awwww! Sweet baby Robyn! Clearly I need to be on Facebook more, cause I didn't even know she had arrived until today! ;) Congrats to you and your family! Hope you are all doing well!
How sweet! I cannot believe how she looks just like julie... however that isn't how I remember Julie looking at first ( but I guess she was a lot smaller). Good luck, she's beautiful!
Cutie! Love the cheeks... (just like my own girl!). Easy delivery sounds like heaven... Glad things went well.
Post a Comment