My sister, Candice, with Robyn.
My grandma with her great-granddaughter.
My brother, Clayton. Robyn was actually crying and really upset when I took this picture, and he didn't like that I snapped it, because "it makes [him] look bad." Fortunately, at the exact moment I captured it, it just looks like she's snuggly. For the record, she wasn't upset to be with him -- she was just hungry (or maybe in need of a diaper change).
My mom, Grammy.
My little Robyn. I snapped this yesterday. She's changed a lot just since the beginning of this week when we started this trip. She's gotten bigger already, and I notice it mostly in her face. But I love this outfit, and she was sleeping so sweetly -- I had to capture it.
2 comments:
Altogether now... ahhhh... so cute!
I love it when they're sleeping and their arms go up :)
Post a Comment