I'm pregnant! Here's the proof:
Neither picture came out as good as I'd hoped, but here there are.
I'll see my doctor for the first time this week, and he'll probably tell me that my due date is May 18th. According to dates and everything, I'm nine weeks pregnant today.
Yes, I will be posting in this blog periodically updates and pictures. I'm not showing yet. I only have the weight that I'd already put on last year due to the birth control I was taking. I've had a hard time getting it to come off, but I've actually -- strangely -- lost about five pounds in the last 2-3 weeks. Here is a picture of me taken while Ben and I were dating:
I like it -- I look really skinny. Here's another one...this is Ben and I on our 1st anniversary:
Yeah, not so flattering. I've gone down about 10 pounds from that, but I'm still much bigger than I'd like to be. So the point of that was to say that other than the extra weight I've been carrying around for a year already, I've not gained any pregnancy weight yet. But I will share pictures as I do.
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I keep thinking about how excited I am for you guys. This is the best news I've heard in a long time!
YAY!!! Congratulations you guys! This is wonderful news!!
Laura
Post a Comment