Friday, October 19, 2007

TGIF

Good morning!

Ben and I got the house fairly well cleaned up on Wednesday night. By fairly well, I mean we sorted the laundry, washed one load, and at least moved the rest of it the the laundry room in the basement so it's out of our way. Oh, an cleaned the kitchen, living room, dining room, and bathroom, too. And I got the beans on to soak, and the vegetables chopped to put in the slow cooker the next morning. And it's a good thing, too -- that evening we got a call from the missionaries confirming the dinner appointment I had signed up for long before we ever went out of town. I had completely forgotten, and I'm not sure I ever told Ben in the first place.

So the house is more bearable. And we'll do a little more tomorrow. In the meantime, it's a good morning today because the Red Sox won last night in a key playoff game, and now they're heading back to Boston to finish out the ALCS. Josh Beckett is the man!

1 comment:

S. Schuller said...

Ahhh, it's nice to have your house back to normal, eh? I know the feeling. Way to go Boston!