So I'm starting to feel the pregnancy weight pack itself on. Believe it or not, I only weigh about 3-4 pounds more right now than I did when I first got pregnant (I told you all I lost a LOT of weight at first). But over the last week, I've noticed that my socks have started to feel a little tighter around my ankles, and yesterday morning I moved my rings to chain to wear around my neck. My fingers are starting to swell by mid-afternoon. Those are the two big things I've really noticed, other than it's just getting a little harder to move around in general.
Emotions have also been running high this week. It's kind-of ironic...this is the time when Ben and I "should" be the happiest. We're preparing for the birth of our first child, and going through all sorts of firsts, and getting excited about her impending arrival. Instead, we fight over cribs. We argue about strollers. We nag each other about paint and bedding. We haggle over prices. It's not fun. Cribs have been the theme of the week. Twice we have agreed on a model and price, and both times, the color we wanted (white) was unavailable. And of course, cribs are only available online these days, not actually in-store, so that isn't even an option. It's very frustrating.
4 comments:
The Target in Mayfield has a really cute white crib at a decent price. And I hate to break it to you, but the happiest time in your marriage will probably be after the kids have all moved out.
I loved reading how you guys are both very into the thick of decisions about baby stuff. It's cute. I hope you find what you're looking for. At least you've got a great dresser to start!
Deciding on nursery stuff is a pain! I can't believe you are already in the third trimester! That is so exciting! Good luck on the crib hunt.
If you find one you both agree on, just in the wrong color. You could always paint it. Summer and I did painted ours (white) and it looks brand new. It was kind of fun! Anyway, good luck on hunting for baby stuff. Hope everything works out.
Post a Comment