Friday, September 25, 2009

Limited engagement

Any Michael Jackson fans out there? Are any of my Cleveland friends Michael Jackson fans? Have you heard about this movie? I don't know a lot about it, but MJ has a new single to be release in just a few weeks, called "This Is It." You probably also know that at the time of his death, he was preparing for a concert tour. The day before he died, an eight-hour rehearsal was filmed. This movie is (at least) partially from that footage. The movie will be released in theaters worldwide on October 28th and will run for two weeks only (I'm guessing it probably won't make it to the $1 theater). Tickets go on sale this Sunday. I really want to go -- anyone interested in coming with me?

1 comment:

JerieH said...

I don't think I could do "this is it" - but I wish I could fly back for "Wicked!"