Saturday, October 31, 2009

A girl and her hair

Julie is pretty good with letting me do her hair up. I never do anything fancy, and she's not a huge fan of it, but she's pretty obedient, so if I tell her "no touch" she'll usually let go. She especially likes to pull her ponytails out while we're in the car or after she wakes up from her nap but before I come into her room to get her out of her crib.

Yesterday morning, Julie and I went to play group at church. She had two super-cute ponytails, with little red flower barrettes. On the way home, I noticed that she had started tugging at them. I told her "no touch," and she stopped pulling them out. When we got home, I took this picture. Her hair is exactly as she left it when I told her "no touch," five minutes earlier.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I wish Emma would let me do her hair. She pulls them out, no matter how tight I make the pig-tails.

Summer said...

Yes! How are we going to train these girls to leave their cute pigtails alone?!