Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Beat up





You should see the other guy.

(the stairs)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Poor sweet little thing! Did you hear the thumping down the stairs? Did you have a heart attack? I'm glad a scrape and a few bruises are the worst of it though.

Janelle said...

I was in the kitchen pulling things out of the fridge to make lunch. She as trying to make it down the stairs with a bear in her arms, and I heard the thumping. I ran to get her, but I wasn't too freaked out. She fell down the stairs once before, the first time we took the gates down (they went back up again pretty quickly), but this is the first time she's fallen (other than slipped on the bottom step or something) since we "officially" took them down at the beginning of October.

JerieH said...

Oh Juile... Don't you know that stairs cheat, and therefore will ALWAYS win?