Tuesday, December 8, 2009

First snow

I took Julie outside today while the snow was gently falling, just snap a few quick pictures. She loves going outside (going anywhere, really) so she was really excited. I didn't put a coat on her because we were just going to be a couple of minutes and her outfit was really cute. I did grab her hat, though. She got off the porch and went running down the driveway and was halfway to the neighbor's house before I could catch up with her, silly girl. She just loved being outside, and the cold didn't seem to affect her much. She got mad at me when I brought her back inside to put on a coat so we could run some errands.



A few snow flakes in her hair.



This photo is a little blurry -- she was running and so was I, but I love how happy she is here.



5 comments:

James, Reese, Lauren, Maddie said...

She is just so cute!!! Love her little personality!!!

JerieH said...

She is geting so big - I can't wait to see you all.

Crys Kaestner said...

She's soooo stinkin' cute!

betsey said...

That outfit is adorable! I love it! Julie is just so big!

angelalois said...

toddlers make everything seem so wonderful and happy. thanks for posting!