I think Top Hat man should squeeze just a little bit (read as, A LOT) tighter right where he's got his left hand.
I don't get it either. And the fact it's this whopping media frenzy is just hilarious.
I have no idea. Personally I find it really stupid, but I thimk people would celebrate anything to get to drink... And I am sure there were a ton of parties in that town that night.Doesn't drinking make you seem warmer? Maybe that is it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think Top Hat man should squeeze just a little bit (read as, A LOT) tighter right where he's got his left hand.
I don't get it either. And the fact it's this whopping media frenzy is just hilarious.
I have no idea. Personally I find it really stupid, but I thimk people would celebrate anything to get to drink... And I am sure there were a ton of parties in that town that night.
Doesn't drinking make you seem warmer? Maybe that is it!
Post a Comment