Julie is so funny. I usually keep the printer turned off, because she likes to push random buttons on it, causing the scanning program to spontaneously open on the computer monitor, or the printer to make a copy of nothing. The power button is out of her reach (too far back), but there's also a little tray on the front that flips down and extends (to hold the exiting paper), or folds up and closes off the opening. Julie occasionally likes to play with the tray: open, close, open, close. She's generally pretty gentle with it, so I don't mind. I turned on the printer just now to print a recipe for dinner, and Julie came sprinting over from the doorway to open the tray for me. She stared eagerly into the opening, knowing that a sheet of paper would soon be forthcoming. As soon as it was all the way out (and the rollers had let go of it), she snatched it up and handed it to me.
I bet that when I go downstairs to start making dinner, she wants to put my apron on to help me.
No comments:
Post a Comment