Thursday, April 8, 2010

Stuck

Julie was playing with her blocks one day. Well, her feet were playing with them. She got stuck, and like a good mom blogger, I left her stuck and took some pictures before helping her out.

8 comments:

Scott and Jillian said...

She's getting so big!!

Kat said...

That is pretty stinkin funny

JerieH said...

I laughed so hard! Poor Julie!

JerieH said...

Ummmm, keep her away from the chairs in th RS room!

Summer said...

HaHaHa! That's too funny! Our poor children are going to be scarred from the way we Mama bloggers have to take their picture before helping them out of stressful situations!

Marilyn said...

That is hilarious! I love the expression on her face! LOL!

Mary said...

That is hilarious. I would do the exact same thing. Haha, what kind parents we are!

Joseph Hemmert said...

"Why?" "Why would you do this to me?" these are the thoughts running through Julie's mind, I can just see it.