Hmmmmm, are you going to share?
Congrats Janelle! I guess this means I can rebus!!
Hooray! When do you find out if the bun is pink or blue?
Wow!! How exciting! Congrats!
Yay for you! How did miss Julie take the news?
I love that.
look at you! we are peas in a pod! I hadn't seen you outed on FB in any way, so this is a fun surprise! congrats! more details forthcoming I hope?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hmmmmm, are you going to share?
Congrats Janelle! I guess this means I can rebus!!
Hooray! When do you find out if the bun is pink or blue?
Wow!! How exciting! Congrats!
Yay for you! How did miss Julie take the news?
I love that.
look at you! we are peas in a pod! I hadn't seen you outed on FB in any way, so this is a fun surprise! congrats! more details forthcoming I hope?
Post a Comment