Ben's initial reaction was a slight let-down: he's been demanding a manchild. I keep reminding him that that part is his job, not mine. He's getting more excited by the day, though -- no worries. And he's given himself a new nickname: Abu el Banat. It's an Arabic phrase meaning father of daughters. It's an episode title and the impetus behind an amusing scene in one of our favorite now-off-the-air TV shows, The West Wing. You can watch the scene here:
My only disappointment was that the only printouts they gave us of the ultrasound were profiles. I like the profiles -- don't get me wrong -- but there were some cute/funny views of the legs and feet when the tech was measuring those. Oh well. Without further ado, I present the future
Robyn Ruth Nutter
7 comments:
Yay! Congrats :)
Congrats! Love the name too.
Congratulations on the new baby... girls really are so much fun and as I'm told, "They will grow up to be best friends!" Haha!
ouuu... how exciting for you... hope Miss Julie starts getting excited, too!
Hipp, hipp, horray!
I do not know how I missed the announcement that you were pregnant! I seriously had no idea--but congrats! 2 girlies right in a row, will be very fun! :)
Awesome!! Congrats Janelle!
Post a Comment