I am the million-and-first person in the Cleveland area this weekend to say "I hate snow." We got about a foot and a half of the nasty white stuff this weekend. It started Friday morning as I left for work, and had barely stopped at 11:00 when I went to bed on Saturday night. Ugh!
Okay, let's sing...do-do-do, lookin' out my back door:

This is the drift up against our back door, which is somewhat sheltered from the wind, and the storm wasn't over yet:

These are Ben's footprints where he went out to go start shoveling. He'd been outside maybe 30 minutes when I took this picture, and you can see how much they've already filled in.

This is Ben smiling because he borrowed the snowblower belonging to our neighbors across the street. No more shoveling -- yay!

This is our back porch the next morning. Ben shoveled a path to the garage (i.e., the car, so we could go to church), and emptied out the area we back the car into.

Look -- there's a driveway under there! And can you tell the sun is shining? The roads are still awful though.
2 comments:
I wish there was that much some over here!
I can't believe the snow either! I keep thinking Spring is coming, but then it snows again! AHHH! Your nursery looks great. I love the furniture you've selected!
Post a Comment