(1) I post a link to her blog (click on her name above)
(2) I share 7 weird or random facts about myself.
(3) I tag 7 other people, including links to their blogs.
Okay, so weird or random facts about myself.
- I think I have a somewhat unfair advantage in this game, seeing as how I once posted a blog entry on my MySpace blog with 50 weird/random facts about myself. Fifty was a lot to try to come up with, but I'll try to make all the info in this post new. (click here to link to that old blog post)
- Okay, this one is sort-of stemming off of that last, but sort-of not. I like surprises, but I hate them, too. I love to surprise other people, and I enjoy being surprised. I hate it, however, if I know that there is a surprise for me, but I don't know what it is. I will either figure it out (thus ruining the surprise), or get frustrated over not being able to figure it out. So if you're ever going to surprise me, just don't let me know in advance.
- I have to plan meals out two weeks at a time, then grocery shop for the things I'll need to complete the menu. I love to cook, but I hate having to decide what's for dinner on the spot.
- I always used to think that American Idol was a stupid show (never having watched it), and that it was all rigged anyway. I'm completely hooked on it this season, and pulling for David Cook.
- I have lived in 6 different states (including Ohio), but I'm not a military child. I was born in California (1), where my parents are both from. When I was 14, my dad took a job that moved us to Oregon (2). After I graduated high school, I spent a year at BYU in Provo, UT (3). When I was 20, Dad was promoted and the family moved to Connecticut. I followed them after a few months (4). When I got married, Benjamin was enrolled in a Masters program at the University of Southern Maine in Portland, so I moved there to be with him (5). When he graduated, he took a job in Cleveland, so we moved to Ohio (6).
- I am still in close contact with my childhood best friend, whom I have know since I was 7 and she was 6. Not many people can say that. Link to her blog by clicking on "Jordy" below.
- A guy that Ben plays basketball with jokingly told him that I must not really be pregnant, because it's been so easy for me, and I haven't had any complications. That may be true (the latter part), but I'd like to see him do it!
Summer & Brian (whichever of them wants to tackle this, or both)
Mary
Jordy
Hannah
Jeannie
Amanda
Joseph
Have fun!
1 comment:
Thanks for the tag (I think!) It's fun to read things you wouldn't normally know about a person!
Post a Comment