I have another appointment with my OB on Thursday this week, and I'm interested to see how much I've grown since my last appointment two weeks ago. It looks like a lot to me. Ben commented last night that god must have a sense of humor because I sure looked ridiculous trying to get off of the couch. I don't doubt that I did.
These were taken on Sunday.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
You look so great! What a cute belly you have. Enjoy the last 10 weeks of your pregnancy. As excited as you are to have the baby here, they are much easier to take care of when they are on the indside! =)
You really do look great. I can't believe you only have 67 days left. That is crazy. I am so excited for you. I love the baby room too. It is so cute. By the way you gave a great lesson on sunday. I really enjoyed it.
WOW!! I never thought I would see that. Just kidding you look great. Remember early kids aren't much fun!
Post a Comment