In preparing for my Christmas vacation, I knew I was going to be gone for two and a half weeks, and that I was going to have easy access to a washing machine, so of course I only packed about a week's worth of clothes. I had to do a few loads of laundry at my mom's house. (Side note: I love her washer and dryer. Maybe it's just that I really don't like mine all that much.)
Now, I don't use fabric softener. It's expensive and it leaves a filmy coating on fabric. I prefer dryer sheets. However, my mom uses dryer balls.
She's used them for several years, actually, and I never really knew what they were or why, but I asked her about them this time around. Here's what she had to say about them:- Dryer balls help your clothes dry faster (by lifting and separating the wet layers)
- They are anti-static, so they replace dryer sheets
- They help your dryer run more efficiently
What do YOU wish for today?
3 comments:
Hmm I might need to try that. I wish for free heat so I can crank it up! Cutting back on cost we have had our heat way low. It's liveable but not my favorite thing.
I had no idea what those were. They sound pretty cool. Right now though, I think I'm thinking along the lines of Laura. Not necessarily free heat, but maybe a heater that actually does its job. That would be nice right now. My feet have been cold All. Day. Long.
I saw some of these at Rite Aid for $3.00. Got to love Rite Aid, I always find cool things there!
Post a Comment