Okay, so you're probably thinking, "Wet air? Does she mean 'wet hair'?" Nope. I want damp weather. Winter...meh. Whatever. Snow, cold, wind. Yeah, we've got it. I'm just sick and tired of my fingernails breaking every other day. My cuticles are awful. I've got hangnails up the wazoo. In order to prevent any and all of this, I'd have to be putting lotion on every five minutes, which obviously isn't realistic. So I want wet (or damp) air. The air is too dry, and I'm sick of it.
While I'm thinking of it, a manicure would be nice. And that makes me think a pedicure might be in order as well.
What do YOU wish for today?
5 comments:
I want to have a nice tan.
Amen to all of the above!!
I want to be skinny - like "I can eat anything I want because I am that small" skinny
I want warm weather. Like in the 80s warm.
As usual I'm the wierd one. We haven't had much snow at all this winter and I miss it. I want snow!!!
Post a Comment