My sister-in-law Crys saw this post about notecards, and got me some cute ones for my birthday. Thanks sis!
Benjamin saw this post about kitchen stuff, and got me the pot I wanted for my birthday. I have used it so much already since then. I've loved it! Then, he got me a food processor for Christmas! He's the best!
In this post, I lamented my inability to find a simple square frame in a reasonable size for my project. Well, I finally found one! Unfortunately, it was still too big for my needs, so I sat and stewed over it for several weeks. I finally had a good idea. I made a matte myself. I glued some plain cardstock to an empty cereal box in the size I needed. This piece is finally finished (it should be...I started it roughly 18 months ago, and it was the inspiration for the entire nursery theme in the first place).
Finally, in this post I bemoaned that I had purchased a fake tree this year, and wasn't otherwise decorating for Christmas. I am pleased to say that as fake trees go, I actually liked ours, and that the idea of having one has really grown on me. I also hoped that my mom would really decorate her house for Christmas, and I was not disappointed.
What do YOU wish for today?
6 comments:
It looks really good. Good job on making the mat.
I wish more long underwear :)
Today I wish I could find some really cheap ticket for Wicked on broadway---fat chance, I'm sure!! My best friend is coming to visit in about a week and along with seeing all the sites in NYC I really want to take her to a matinee show. I'm sure most all broadway shows are good, I've just heard great things about Wicked.
You just answered one of them! I needed a matte to fit an odd sized photo I have and now I can make one! Wahoo!
That looks really cute! So what kind of pot did you get? I LOVE my food processor. Garrett got me mine last Christmas and I have often wondered what I used to do without it. Happy late birthday BTW!
okay I just saw the pot, sorry I'm a little slow. Love it!
Post a Comment