Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wishful Wednesday: Notecards

I think I'm more likely to write thank you notes (and do it in a timely manner) when I'm doing it on something cute, rather than utilitarian. I haven't had cute notecards in several years now. I recently went to the website where my mom orders all her address labels (really cute) and where I last ordered stationary. I found some really cute cards. They are what I wish for today.





Pictures courtesy of Colorful Images.

There is another website I recently came across that has cute notecards, with a touch of humor as well. Line Upon Line carries LDS specific notecards for your laughing pleasure. If you have a few minutes, check it out!

What do YOU wish for today?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is the recipe from tonight.

Apple Snicker Salad

Mix 2 packages of vanilla pudding with required amount of milk. Then add in one tub of cool whip. Mix well. Then chop two apples and two king size snicker bars and mix in. I usually use more snickers but add to your liking.

Lisa said...

Today (and every other day of my life) I am wishing for a professional massage. Ahhh, even just the idea of it helps me to relax, not enough though.

Peter, Pam, Tristan, and Kaiman said...

As crazy as this may sound I wish for SNOW! I want to ditch class and go snowboarding!!!!

betsey said...

I say splurge on the stationary! I'm wishing for some sweets right now...I should have taken some of those delicious cookies home :)