Friday, April 17, 2009

Obligatory

Like many first-time moms, I took the obligatory photos of Julie's first meal of Spaghetti-Os. This was a few days before Indiana, but I'm just now getting around to putting them up. Enjoy!




6 comments:

JerieH said...

It always surprises me just how messy they can get!

Scott and Jillian said...

When you're a baby you can get away with getting food all over your face and people think it's cute. They even take pictures. Now, as an adult...not as cute.

Marilyn said...

Ha, ha! That is cute! My mom has a picture of me doing the same thing. Somehow I guess kids either one can't find the opening of their mouths or are just experimenting with how much of a mess they can make! Cute post!

Kat said...

And I thought Lily was a messy eater.

Jeannie Young said...

Great pictures! Looks like the Spaghetti-Os were a hit! She's adorable!

Kellie said...

Awesome! I love watching how dirty they get! Emma rubbed banana into her hair yesterday. And the day before that.