Today is National Root Beer Float Day!!!
How to make a root beer float:
Pour a little bit of root beer into the bottom of a chilled glass (preferably a nice frosty mug). This prevents the ice cream from sticking.
Put two generous scoops of vanilla ice cream in the glass (or mug).
Pour root beer over the top. Insert spoon and enjoy!

(in case you couldn't tell, I'm partial to A&W Root Beer)
How to make a root beer float:
Pour a little bit of root beer into the bottom of a chilled glass (preferably a nice frosty mug). This prevents the ice cream from sticking.
Pour root beer over the top. Insert spoon and enjoy!
(in case you couldn't tell, I'm partial to A&W Root Beer)
1 comment:
I'm a little sad I didn't participate in this! Next year I will definitely do this. Or maybe I'll make up for it by celebrating tomorrow!
Post a Comment