Monday, August 31, 2009

Random pictures

With a broken camera, my picture taking is sparse these days. I have Ben's old camera (thank goodness we kept it) that is not very high quality (you can buy it brand new on Amazon for $79) that I'm using for now. I'm not familiar with it, and it can't do nearly as great output as my broken one, but such is life. I thought I'd share two cute photos I got of Julie in the last week, though.

This one is blurred, but it's still pretty cute, if you ask me.


When we went to Maine last Christmas, we came home with two cases of the best root beer in the world. It's actually brewed by the same company that makes locally brewed beer, so it's fermented instead of carbonated. The flavor is great, and it doesn't have strong Wintergreen undertones. Julie is a big these days of pulling anything and everything out of the recycle bin, so she's been found walking around the house with empty (root) beer bottles. As she's still learning to walk (she's been on her own for about 3 weeks, but that doesn't make her a total pro -- she still stumbles a little occasionally), it's pretty funny to watch her walking around with the bottle, looking a little tipsy.

She looked so cute in this little outfit the other day (and leaving her rubber bands in her hair!) that I had to take some pictures.

3 comments:

Crys Kaestner said...

Look how long her hair is! She is turning into a little girl.

JerieH said...

Gosh she looks so cute on the stairs! So grown up!

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute!