While I was in Connecticut last month, Ben was with the Boy Scouts, canoeing on a river in Canada, 48 hours from civilization, for a week. Of course he didn't shave during that time, so when he came home, he shaved around the growth so that he now has a goatee. We still need to work on trimming it (it's a little too thick for my preference), but I think it looks really good on him. He also got glasses last month, which he needs for reading and sitting at the computer, but not for long-distance. I made him wear them for the picture, though, because I think he looks darn sexy with both the glasses and the goatee, not to mention his snappy-looking vest and tie.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Current family photo
I'm in the process of taking pictures of all the families in our ward right now at church for a new photo directory for this school year. We needed an updated picture of us, and I rather like how it turned out (except for Julie's scowl).

While I was in Connecticut last month, Ben was with the Boy Scouts, canoeing on a river in Canada, 48 hours from civilization, for a week. Of course he didn't shave during that time, so when he came home, he shaved around the growth so that he now has a goatee. We still need to work on trimming it (it's a little too thick for my preference), but I think it looks really good on him. He also got glasses last month, which he needs for reading and sitting at the computer, but not for long-distance. I made him wear them for the picture, though, because I think he looks darn sexy with both the glasses and the goatee, not to mention his snappy-looking vest and tie.
While I was in Connecticut last month, Ben was with the Boy Scouts, canoeing on a river in Canada, 48 hours from civilization, for a week. Of course he didn't shave during that time, so when he came home, he shaved around the growth so that he now has a goatee. We still need to work on trimming it (it's a little too thick for my preference), but I think it looks really good on him. He also got glasses last month, which he needs for reading and sitting at the computer, but not for long-distance. I made him wear them for the picture, though, because I think he looks darn sexy with both the glasses and the goatee, not to mention his snappy-looking vest and tie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
This is a great picture. I like the new one on the left with your profile, too.
That's a great picture of y'all! Julie's dress is so cute;)
Looking good! What a cute family picture! I've noticed at church that Julie has some really cute dresses! Where did you find this one?
That is a nice picture. I love the scowl.
I tell people that I got it from “The Grammy Store” and I have no idea where my mom got the dress.
Hey Janelle, I really like the photo. You guys look great! I'm also partial to gotees as well.I think they always look good on guys:)
This is a great picture of you guys!
I am so sad that Kurt has to be clean shaven these days. He used to have a great goatee and a shaven head... which I loved but I just don't think he could pull it off at work.
Post a Comment