oh so cute :)How come these two say, "posted by candice"? Am I still logged into your computer?
There -- fixed.
So cute! Emma loves our tree, too. Megan tried to decorate ours with a My Little Pony. Jeremy tried throwing jewelry on it. Yeah, good times.
Ginny doesn't really play with the tree - but she can't leave the ordaments alone. Why, oh why, did I buy bells for our tree?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh so cute :)
How come these two say, "posted by candice"? Am I still logged into your computer?
There -- fixed.
So cute! Emma loves our tree, too. Megan tried to decorate ours with a My Little Pony. Jeremy tried throwing jewelry on it. Yeah, good times.
Ginny doesn't really play with the tree - but she can't leave the ordaments alone. Why, oh why, did I buy bells for our tree?
Post a Comment