Friday, December 4, 2009

Please don't call CPS

I swear it's all been accidents. Perhaps you noticed that Julie's bruises the other day were on the left side of her face. Well, take note -- this bruise is on the right side of her face:


Here's how it happened. In our TV room, we have this dresser, that we don't really have another place for. Well, Julie has started exploring it recently. The doors don't close all the way on their own, so she can open them. She's also started reaching for a lot of things, as she's growing taller. She somehow managed to get a good enough grip on the middle shelf (made of particle board, by the way), and pulled it out on top of herself. She fell over straight backward, gripping tightly for dear life to the board, which landed on top of her.


Here's what the door looks like now:

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I love your label for this post! Stuff like that happens all the time here.

JerieH said...

That is nothing. I got chewed out by a Dr. today because Ginny burn herself. Appaerntly I am supposed to keep my children in my sights at ALL times....