Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A wreath will hang upon your door

Every year for our Relief Society Christmas activity at church, we make wreaths with fresh greens. This was the first year I was able to go. I made the wreath last Thursday night, and picked up the add-ons yesterday at Joann (where everything I bought was at least 50% off!).



I've never made bows before, but I've watched my mom make them for years.

It matches the door, but that wasn't on purpose.


Maybe next year I'll use white/silver berries and some dark blue ribbon.

3 comments:

JerieH said...

Man, mine didn't look that good last year... and I can't seem to make a bow to save my life.

I have wreath envy!

Kellie said...

That wreath looks awesome! I still haven't taken a picture of mine. Maybe I should do that before it completely dies out. . .

Marilyn said...

Wow! That looks 100% better than mine, way to go!