hahahaha I'd like a pros/cons list, like what was stopping you and why were you wrong? like specific stuff. Since I'm am (presumably) as cynical as you are.
Yay! They really are good books, and mostly because it's a really good story and because she invested so much time into planning them out and knowing exactly what needed to happen. Still, I love reading them in order to experience her growth as a writer, but I'm weird like that.
Yes! I am so proud of you! I was very against them myself until the summer we moved here, Jason and I both broke down and read the series. They are really entertaining and creative.
7 comments:
Good!!!! Now go watch prep and landing!! It's funny :)
Mwahahahaha!
hahahaha I'd like a pros/cons list, like what was stopping you and why were you wrong? like specific stuff. Since I'm am (presumably) as cynical as you are.
Glad you liked them!
Yay! They really are good books, and mostly because it's a really good story and because she invested so much time into planning them out and knowing exactly what needed to happen. Still, I love reading them in order to experience her growth as a writer, but I'm weird like that.
Great stuff. Just finnished #5.... again. I am so pathetic!
Yes! I am so proud of you! I was very against them myself until the summer we moved here, Jason and I both broke down and read the series. They are really entertaining and creative.
Post a Comment