my work computer is a hilarous! picture of wesley in a swimming pool with his tongue hanging out of his mouth like a happy puppy. i love little kid pictures. your little girl is sporty spice!!
So dang cute! My background picture isn't interesting. It's the background pictures that come with the computer and they rotate through every half hour. I know I need to change it!
4 comments:
Such a cutie, and getting SO big! My background is your brown eyed susan picture!
my work computer is a hilarous! picture of wesley in a swimming pool with his tongue hanging out of his mouth like a happy puppy. i love little kid pictures. your little girl is sporty spice!!
So dang cute! My background picture isn't interesting. It's the background pictures that come with the computer and they rotate through every half hour. I know I need to change it!
I have a picture of the temple. :)
Post a Comment