So, I love having an iPod Touch. I love that I can keep it in my back pocket and constantly have a camera with me (especially since I can't seem to find the charging cable for the battery to my point-and-shoot...). I don't love that it's got .5 megapixels, which means that every picture is super grainy, really low-quality, and probably couldn't even be printed at a 4x6 size. It's good for capturing everyday moments, but not very good for long-term memories. I still use it though, and I can still share. Hopefully a few photo dumps off the iPod will help me catch up a little so that I can start blogging fresh again.
June 2012
We went to Ben's parents' house for a week (Gma and Grumpa). It was the week of Cub camp, so Julie went to "Pixie Camp" with two of her cousins. We also visited my parents (Grammy and Gramps) for a week, but part of that was in May.
Julie and her cousin Sam.
Robyn with a napkin in her mouth.
Julie (and I) on an ice cream date -- her flavor of choice? Mint Chocolate Chip. Just like my grandfather!
Getting used to solid foods: blueberry and pear mush.
July 2012
Visited Gma and Grumpa again -- a quieter more at-home visit. Ben went to Scout camp.
Self-portrait!
More solid foods. Toes! Oh wait...
Nurturing.
Trying to make a concrete countertop.
Building.
Being silly.
Climbing.
I love this outfit!
Happy birthday, Harry!
Me and my girls!
August 2012
My parents came to visit for a week. Then on the spur of the moment, the girls and I drove back to CT with my mom (my dad flew to Oregon for a wedding) for three weeks!! Ben bought a car while I was gone. Then my parents were here for almost another week. It was a fun but long month. I took the girls to Maine for a few days while were in the Northeast. That was really awesome. I didn't want to leave.
Photobooth creepiness
Got my ears pierced. Why yes, I am 31 years old (at the time).
Corn on the cob scavenging.
Awesome hair.
Playing in the kiddie pool at Grammy's house.
Playing "memory" with empty gift cards at Grammy's house.
Gramps is babysitting...or is it the other way around?
Mowin' the lawn.
Frog on the wall inside my parents' house!
Vintage Strawberry Shortcake drinking glasses from my aunt!!
The new Nutella. Eat it with a spoon.
Headed down the driveway to pick up the mail.
Bedazzled.
Visiting friends in Maine.
The Boot.
Future mime?
Starting to move around on her feet some, by pushing things.
































No comments:
Post a Comment