Sunday, December 16, 2007

Pop quiz answers

To those of you that played my Christmas carol game, I'm glad you had fun. It's time to post the answers and see if you got them right! If you haven't played yet, and you want to, click here before reading any further in this post.

  1. O Come All Ye Faithful

  2. Deck the Halls

  3. The Little Drummer Boy

  4. I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  5. Silent Night

  6. We Three Kings

  7. The First Noel

  8. Silver Bells

  9. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen

  10. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

  11. Let it Snow!

  12. We Wish You a Merry Christmas

  13. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing

  14. Santa Claus is Coming to Town

  15. Walking in a Winter Wonderland

  16. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear

  17. O Little Town of Bethlehem

The hardest one for me (even a year later after I already know them) is number 4, because the title is technically just "White Christmas," and that's how I've always known it. Trying to figure out the whole phrase from the wordy clue was difficult when the phrase isn't what I would have had in mind to begin with.

On a side note, to hear the most annoying (and pointless) Christmas song ever recorded, click here. But don't say I didn't warn you!

2 comments:

Yonker Family said...

Oh, now I see the #9 meaning. Good post.

Anonymous said...

We got them all ! :)